EMF Products Frequently Asked Questions:
What is EMF?
- Electromagnetic Field (EMF) is a continuous field produced by electrically charged objects such as your cellphones and Wi-Fi. EMF travels in a wave-like pattern at the speed of light and is called electromagnetic radiation. Some electromagnetic fields are produced naturally, like the low intensity EMF emitted by our bodies. However, tech-made EMF transmitted by Cellphones, Wi-Fi, Laptops, Tablets, Smart Meters, Wifi routers, etc are unnatural and can cause health risks.
What is the effectiveness of Halsa EMF products?
- We are proud to provide shielding efficiency of 99.99% (45dB at 1 GHz) against EMF radiation. Our products will help to protect from everyday exposure to radiation that is all around us.
How should I wash my EMF product?
- We recommend washing our products using neutral detergent and water with pH between 7 and 9 if possible. Wash in cold water and by hand if possible. For best results and longevity, hang to dry.
Does your EMF headwear fit all sizes?
- Halsa EMF headwear is designed to be one size fits most.
Does your EMF phone sleeve fit all phone sizes?
- Yes, our phone sleeve will fit most phones. The EMF phone sleeve measures 8 inches tall by 4 inches wide. It features a drawstring closure to secure the phone. Please be sure to measure your phone prior to purchasing if you have an extra large phone.
Can the EMF poncho be used to be multi-functional?
- Yes! The poncho was designed to be used in multiple ways. It can be worn as a poncho, wrap, cloak, blanket or nursing cover and has a built-in removable hood for additional coverage and protection.
Can all ages use your products?
- Our products can be used by people of all ages including but not limited to: children, teens, adults and elderly.
Is the EMF fanny pack adjustable and what is the material composition?
- Yes! The fanny pack is adjustable, it includes a comfortable long adjustable strap allowing a perfect fit for most sizes. You can wear the fanny pack multiple ways: In front of your waist, back on your hip, slant across your chest or over the shoulder.
- The material composition includes the inner layer made up of 100% Silver Material and the outer layer made up of high quality material which is durable and light-weight for comfortable and long-lasting usage.
Does the EMF belly band fit all sizes?
- Our belly band is made to be supportive, flexible, and fashionable! The Halsa EMF Protection anti radiation belly band is comfortably designed for all stages, and sizes, of pregnancy and postpartum wear. Non-restrictive and stretchy, use it to extend your pre-pregnancy clothing and add belly support--a maternity must have!
Are cell phone and wifi radiation dangerous?
- Absolutely. EMF emission at the level of cellphone and wifi impairs cells and genetic materials which results in health risks increasing with frequency. Cell phones expose as much EMFs as microwaves and we keep them on us all the time. Yikes! Very recently we’ve been constantly bombarded by radiation from our cell phones, WiFi, Bluetooth etc. There's been a lot of research over the past few years on the health risks from EMF radiation we’re only going to learn more as we have this exposure for the years to come.
How do I properly test your product to ensure efficiency?
- Do not place a cell phone inside our products, and then try to call it. This is NOT an accurate way of testing the effectiveness. Instead to properly test our products EMF Radiation protection, use an EMF meter to compare RF/microwave levels inside and outside the product.
How much more dangerous are EMFs to your body than 10 years ago?
- 1990: 8,000 cell towers
- 2010s: 154,000 cell towers
- 1990: <1 internet connect devices in a US home
- 2010s: 8.5 internet connect devices in a US home
- Research by Olle Johnson PhD
Breathing Necklace Frequently Asked Questions:
What does the Breathing Necklace help with?
- The Breathing Tool helps you slow down your breath, which directly calms down your body’s response to stress and quiets your nervous system. Breathing better with the Shift and some easy to follow steps will help reduce the feeling of anxiety after a few minutes.
What is the breathing tool made of and what are its dimensions?
- The Breathing Tool is crafted from the highest quality stainless steel, our mindfulness necklace sits gently and comfortably on your sternum and is a constant, subtle reminder to slow your breathing throughout the day. The pendant itself is about 2 inches long while the necklace is 28 inches long.
How do I use the Breathing Necklace?
- With each breathing necklace, we provide a pamphlet that gives you a step by step guide of how to use the breathing tool and other helpful information. In short, to use the breathing tool all you have to do is:
1. Inhale deeply through only your nose to fill your belly with air.
2. Pause and gently exhale through the breathing tool for 8-10 seconds to release all of the air from your belly.
3. Relax your jaw, shoulders and your body after you exhale. Notice your thoughts shifting to your breath.
4. Repeat the breathing cycle for at least 5 times or as many times as you need to get back into the mindset you’re looking for. It's that easy!!
How can I clean the Breathing Tool?
- The breathing tool is intentionally manufactured using a high quality stainless steel, which makes it easy to clean with soap and water. You can also run a q-tip through the center of the piece for more thorough cleaning.
Does the Breathing Tool make noise?
- The necklace was designed to be used discreetly so you have the ability to use the tool at work, school, or around other people. While the piece may resemble a whistle, the only sound emitted during use is an amplified version of your exhale, which was intentionally designed to help train your mind to redirect your thoughts back to your body. Since your mind can only focus on one thing at a time, we want you to be focused on the present moment, which is easier said than done. When you're listening to the sound of yourself breathing, we find it’s easier to think about breathing, which increases the quality of your breath, keeps you from focusing on anxious thoughts, and ultimately lowers your anxiety.
Fidget Ring Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the fidget ring made of?
Our ring is made of quality stainless steel which is hypoallergenic, light-weight, comfortable and strong. The ring is highly polished for a comfortable, smooth surface and is easy to wear and take on and off.
- How do you use the fidget ring?
There are ten beads that move freely around the band, allowing you to fidget, spin, and move them around silently. This movement can help you to think more clearly, stay focused on the task at hand and reduce anxiety.
- What does the fidget ring help with?
Our fidget ring is a stylish and fun way to potentially relieve feelings of anxiousness and nervousness, as well as boost creative thinking. The ring features ten small beads that are attached to the band that can be spun and/or moved around on your finger throughout your day. The idea is that fidgeting may occupy parts of your brain that otherwise might distract the rest of your brain when you're trying to concentrate. The thought is that body movements are actually part of the thinking and expression process, and therefore, having beads to spin on a ring that you're wearing may calm the mind and help you think more clearly.
Halsa Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you do Wholesale or Corporate orders?
- Yes we do! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss our wholesale and corporate order options.
Where is Halsa located?
- We are located in Milwaukee, WI.
When was Halsa started?
- Halsa started in the summer of 2019 and we never looked back! :)